1/2/13

the excitement of a new year...




New years eve I took a quiet moment to reflect on 2012. I also wrote down all my wishes and dreams for 2013. Maybe they are my new years resolutions but I personally don't like that term. I'm excited about all the things I want to accomplish this year. Last year was a year of change, this year is a year of moving forward I feel.

So here is my list of things I want to do this year. This is kind of like my leisure list! I have a more personal list tucked away that I hope to be crossing off as the year progresses too.

A new year is always a little exciting, a little promising and a nice time to reflect and project. How are you feeling about the new year? Do you have grand plans? Do share if you'd like to! xx

4 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous. I agree with the dinner parties, we need to do that too. I went to MONA yesterday, fabulous and confronting! My grand plans for 2013 look muc like yours, have more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I just checked a local yoga studio that moved into a new space and now offers classes at a times I can make and prices that make sense! I'm planning on going 3 times a week as well! I used to have a really regular practice until I moved! good luck with you goals!

    Kim

    http://loopsoflavender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    I left a little gift for you on my blog today (◕‿◕✿)
    http://stars-in-jars.blogspot.kr/2013/01/nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Love all the things you've listed to do... I hope you get to do all of them this year, wishing you all the best.
    Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
    http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete