10/8/12

tea for a cause











Over the weekend I held an afternoon tea to raise money for Caner Council's Girls Night In. It was a chilly day, so it was the perfect day for sitting inside with the fire, good company and lots of yummy treats! The housewife inside me loves any excuse to hold a party but it's nice to raise money for such a good cause at the same time. If you would like to donate towards raising funds for cancer research, prevention and support services then just click here.

How was your weekend?
Do you have the Monday blues or are you excited about the week ahead?

xx

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I have the Monday blues, but seeing that pineapple jug has cheered me! I've been thinking about doing a charity type event before the year is out and love the idea of an afternoon tea :)

    ReplyDelete