2/20/11

Please be nice

Hello there! So I have finally started a blog and I suppose the polite thing to do would be to introduce myself. My name is Tarah *shakes hand* and I have a small label called Little Bubalishka. Little Bubalishka is inspired by nostalgic childhood memories, all things vintage and by my two girls, Lola and Sadie. Through motherhood I have stepped back into a world filled of innocence, tea parties, gingerbread men and longing to be a ballerina when I grow up.
I love to conjure up little goodies from any material that warms my heart. Doilies, vintage storybooks, wood, felt and even nanna's old plates!
I have a few photos of some of the things I make, so have a gander ; )
I hope you have the most wonderful day and look forward to our next catch up xx 













3 comments:

  1. Hi Tarah. Nice to see you have arrived here in Blogland, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland, it's a joy & some of the sweetest people you'll ever 'meet'. You'll absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete