9/16/12

oh hai!








I haven't been around much lately, I know. It's been an eventful week. It's been exhausting but exciting and fun. We moved into our new home during the week so our normal routines have been all over the shop! Friday night I went up to the big smoke with some besties & our fellas. We ate the best Mexican and then wandered down to see Jonathan Wilson play. It was nice to have a break from unpacking, cleaning & mama bear duties. A night spent with good company, more-ish food, one too many beverages & some music that took us to an era well before our time was what I needed! How has your week been? xx

2 comments:

  1. That is the sparkliest blue tub I've ever seen. Looks like it was a great weekend. Nothing like great live music to get the blood pumping.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your week has been full of adventures! It was a quiet one for me, last weekend before the school holidays and I can feel myself getting drained!

    ReplyDelete