3/4/12

lets eat cake!


Today is Tom's birthday! Happy birthday Tom!! I made him a yummy lemony peach cake. Home made cakes are sweet. Cake's with lemons from my parent's tree and peaches from my pop's tree is even sweeter!! Would you like the recipe? I would love to share it with you, yes I would!

Ingredients:
175g butter
3/4 cup castor sugar
2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
3 eggs
1 cup of plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup natural yoghurt
3 peaches, sliced

Method:
Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius
Place lemon, butter & sugar into a bowl and mix. Gradually add eggs, beating well.
Add flour, baking powder, yoghurt and beat well until just combined.
Pop the mixture into a cake pan and top with the sliced peaches.
Bake for 1 hour or until cake is cooked through.

And there you go.... omy nomy lemony peach cake!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment